|www . Science-Projects . com|
|Temporary Registration Page|
ONLY if you are using Internet Explorer, use this: Internet Explorer Registration Form
Hit "submit" after you have filled in all the information.
Netscape users will see the form but, for some unknown reason, the information will not be forwarded to this website. Netscape and other users should consider doing the following:
"Copy", and "paste" the following into your "compose" or "new message" field, and type in your answers to the following questions. Then email your information to email@example.com
- Your name or pseudonym
- Your preferred email address
- What grade you are in
- What subject you are taking (biol, chem, earth science, physics, ...)
- What the deadlines are (for submitting your proposal, for the final report)
- What have you done before in projects (we might want to build upon what you have done)
Remember that most projects done via this website will be original - never been done before!
- If you want an ecological/environmental project, then approximately where you live (what nation, desert, rainforest, arctic...) We need to know what ecosystem/environment you have readily available to you.
- Any hobbies, sports, other interests from which we might develop a science project
- Whether you live in a big city, small town, or on a farm (this tells me what resources you have available - universities, museums, farm animals, clear skies, ...)
| Site's Table of Contents | Site's Index |